Friday, April 25, 2014

"Do You Know?" - Genevieve Teaches Pre-School FUN-damentals in her Upcoming Album

I was sent the single of "My Telephone Number is" by Genevieve Goings to review as a influencer with Entertainment New Media Network.  I have been compensated for this post but my thoughts and opinions are always my own.





If you have turned on Disney Junior lately, you have probably seen the fun and cool Genevieve Goings singing or dancing across the TV screen. My kids love her and have watched her on "Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve" for a few years now. Whether she is singing a Disney classic from Mary Poppins or singing about "Animals on the Farm", she puts a funky and soulful spin on all the songs.

Besides having a great voice ... so important to a parent who has to listen to hours and hours of children's entertainment stars, Genevieve's songs are always catchy and have a toe tapping beat that gets my daughter up and grooving to the music.

Now this singer/songwriter is unveiling a new project, she just released the first single from her upcoming solo album, "Do You Know" called "My Telephone Number is..." on April 22nd. The full album is coming June 3rd, 2014.

Teaching preschool FUN-damentals

This may be her first solo album, but this entertainer has been a fixture in children's entertainment for the past 10 years. This new album will help preschoolers learn their phone number, tell time, and even explore more personal topics such as hygiene and potty training. These inspiring and educational songs will help both parents and teachers as kids sing and dance along.




I watched the video for "My Telephone Numer is" and having taught EFL to young children in Japan, I know this song will be a great teaching tool for many. My daughter doesn't have our phone number memorizes yet, but this is a great place to start making learning fun.

"Doot, doot, doot", anyone?

If you have fans in the house, be sure to check out "Sing with Genevieve" on iTunes for a fun app they are sure to enjoy.

Pre-order "My Telephone Number is" now and gain instant access to the album's next single as well. Pre-order on iTunes

Don't forget to follow Genevieve on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see what she will do next


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!